Appalachian Veterinary Services is growing and we’re looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary Receptionist to join our team.
Our Veterinary Receptionist will support our patients as they come through the door. You’re the first and last touchpoint for our patients, so it’s imperative to make them feel welcome and comfortable.
- Greet clients and patients warmly and enthusiastically.
- Handle scheduling large animal and small animal appointments.
- Answer the phones.
- Keep our common areas clean.
- Communicate information to clients.
You’ll Be a Great Fit If:
- You’re an animal lover.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re analytical and are a driven self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative.
- You’re a hands-on leader who can bring a vision to life.
- You have intellectual curiosity when exploring issues.
- You communicate clearly.
- You learn from your mistakes.
- You’re resourceful.
- You have an agricultural or farming background.
Our Core Values:
We Exemplify Ownership. In medicine, everyone is a leader in their role and to lead those around you by setting a positive example and holding yourself accountable to a higher standard is something we value in each team member.
We Have a Client Obsession. We always strive to over-deliver and exceed people’s expectations in everything we do and do it with enthusiasm. We strive to wow people with our outstanding client experience, customer service, and case follow-up. We don’t wait for our competitors to improve in order to offer our clients better service. We offer more for the sake of offering more.
We Are Disciplined. We are self-motivated to stay on task and get the job done. From the big picture down to the finite details of every case we take on, we are driven and focused on consistently moving forward.
We Stay Humble. We don’t take credit for our individual successes but give credit to the team of people that make these successes possible.
We Build Positive and Fun Relationships. We work to build positive and fun relationships both internally and externally and we know how much the success of the practice is built on this. Quality relationships are what successful people and successful companies thrive on.
We Are Always Learning. We must always have something differentiated and unique, and that means always being inventive, creative, and thoughtful in everything we do. We believe in a growth mindset and take the time to learn new things to better ourselves personally and improve our performance and the value we can provide.
Our Promise to You:
- We trust you. This is not a place where you will be micromanaged. We hire smart people and give them ownership in what they do.
- We offer great benefits (team-based bonuses, fantastic health, dental, and retirement investments, parenteral-leave, paid-time-off, etc.)
- Mentorship is a priority. Our team members are never alone. We tackle challenges and questions together in the same direction, and always strive to work toward our unified goals.