- Arthritis, Pain, and Obesity management
- Electrical stimulation for pain control
- Heat and Cold therapy
- Therapeutic Exercise programs to aid in recovery
- Neurological and Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Water therapy—we are one of the few facilities in the region with an underwater treadmill!
- Sports Dog Assessment and Conditioning
- Managing the Handicapped Dog
In some cases, therapeutic exercise can eliminate the need for surgery, and greatly improve the mobility of your older pet. Don’t assume that nothing can be done in terms of pain control and improved functionality of your pet until you try rehabilitation!