Sally Suttenfield has joined Appalachian Vet Services. A 1991 graduate of the VA-MD Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, she is also a certified canine rehabilitation practitioner, and has been performing rehabilitation on dogs recovering from surgery or with disability since 2005.
We are happy to offer the following services to our colleagues:
- Water therapy—we are one of the few facilities in the region with an underwater treadmill!
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Neurological and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Heat and cold therapy
- Electrical stimulation for pain control
- Arthritis, pain, and obesity management
- Sports dog assessment and conditioning
- Managing the handicapped dog
We will be happy to help you with the recovery in your post-op patients, as well in improving mobility in arthritic dogs, and safe weight loss programs for your obese patients as well!